A division of CBCL Limited
Your partner on geotechnical and materials engineering projects
Conquest Engineering is a locally owned and highly experienced geotechnical and materials engineering consulting firm in Atlantic Canada. From our beginnings in 2003 we have grown to become a leading regional provider of these engineering services to the commercial, institutional, heavy industrial, transportation, municipal infrastructure, utilities and large residential sectors. We deliver sound engineering solutions to our customers through innovation and by applying best practices.
Who we work with:
Conquest's client base consists of multi-disciplinary engineering firms, heavy industry, architectural firms, federal and provincial government sectors, developers, and contractors.
Our services include:
- Geotechnical investigations
- Geotechnical engineering design
- Concrete technology and materials engineering design
- Consultation during tendering
- Construction monitoring and on-site engineering assistance during construction
- Construction Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Materials testing of soil, concrete, asphalt and construction aggregates.
Our testing laboratories are certified to CSA Standard A283 through the Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories (CCIL) and are all equipped for soils, concrete, and asphalt testing.